Monday 2 August 2010

2010's Annual Reunion

I met up with two of my best friends from highschool today (M and S). I wanted to invite E too, but sadly he won't be coming back from Melbourne until Christmas :[

M just recovered from dengue fever. She looked really pale when we first came. Thankfully she perked up after we had lunch, but we were still pretty worried. I often needed to realign myself to walk behind her so I could catch her in case she collapses again. Good thing she didn't. I actually wanted to cancel this year's meeting but she wanted to meet with us so badly (awww). Well hopefully she recovers soon. My mom sent her some medicine, hope it does the trick C:

After lunch, M wanted to go to the movies so we drove to the nearby plaza and watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It wasn't very good :P but we still had fun watching it together~

No comments:

Post a Comment