Monday 3 March 2014

VISION

A video I found on youtube that I enjoyed watching. I think there were clips from games and such, so I assumed it was home-made. Still I find it entertaining to listen to while I was working at home.


Warning: Visions are only to be considered as straw, not grain.

Our main guide should always be the Word of God (Holy Bible), not visions. Visions only act as a sweet foretaste, and is unfortunately vulnerable to satan's distortion, for he too can bestow false visions on to mankind.

Watch this video as a means to seek God even more, a mere side-dish to increase your appetite for the main course, nothing more. Do not make this as your main guide or a substitute for the Bible, for nothing outside of the Bible can measure up to it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment