Saturday 10 July 2010

Comics Gallore







My first drop down comic strip. I still smile when I read this.







My first comic featuring, uhm.... God. I did have my doubts about uploading this but then again, God created humor right? And I don't see any blasphemous content here so, why not? :3








Whoops º.º Sorry Professor.






This actually happened in real life. I had just went a few steps out of my bedroom when I heard the shocking news. I completely forgot.






Steve Irwin, may he rest in peace. His shows are still aired on Animal Planet though. And it seems Bindi's show (his daughter) has some clips from Steve's show, so the passion lives on...











Talk about being hyperbolic 0_o






Okay, I can be a bit narcissistic at times, but usually I do it to make other people laugh. But seriously though, it's okay to like yourself. You are unique after all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment