Saturday 8 March 2014

Laughter for those who are afraid :)

Lately there has been so much fear in my life. As some of you out there might know, I lost my job last December, suddenly and unjustly let go. Well, I got a new job this month (thank God), but... things still needs much to getting used to; needed to work on Saturdays and Sundays to keep up with the deadline. Had to pause the commissions for the moment (thank God again for understanding clients)... Paying the bills has always been a problem, but taxes... taxes are a new thing I must learn all on my own now. On top of that, the house has leaks and the car has been acting up, so driving has made me nervous each time (the weather doesn't help either). I've been meaning to sell the car, but no real potential buyers so far.

Things have been so "high-strung" and tense around here lately (so I've said to God, too). And so today I browsed YouTube for a bit of laughter and I found these. Thought I'd share them here, hope you like them.






God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment